MAKE YOUR DINKY BAG ROAR – COACH PRIZE DRAW VIA INTERNET
- By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full.
- The promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over at the date on which they enter the promotion, excluding employees of the promoter, its group companies, its agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion and any member of their respective immediate families.
- Entry opens at 00:01am on April 6, 2016 and closes at 11.59pm on May 5, 2016. Entries received after this time and date will not be eligible to win a prize.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the promotion. However, in order to enter the promotion you must have an Internet connection and an email account.
ENTRY TO THE PROMOTION
- To enter the promotion, participants shall visit http://uk.coach.com/dinky-sweepstakes.html and complete the online entry form by providing a valid email address, their title, first name and last name.
- Participants shall be responsible for the incidental costs of airtime and telephone time incurred when logging onto the web site to register and browse as charged by their telephone and internet providers.
- Only one entry is permitted per person. Multiple entrants may not share the same email address.
- Fifteen (15) winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries on May 9, 2016.
- The winners will be notified by email on May 9, 2016 and will be asked to confirm before May 13, 2016 their first name and last name and postal address. Postal address must be valid and winner must be available at the said address to take delivery of his/her prize.
- Each winner will receive one (1) of the fifteen (15) prizes available: 15 Coach 14K gold dinosaur charms with genuine diamond, sapphire or ruby eyes with a value of $1,000 each.
- In the event that the promoter is unable to contact a winner and receive confirmation of his/her details before May 13, 2016 as provided in Section 3.2, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner selected at random.
- By providing his/her details pursuant to Section 3.2, each winner accepts his/her prize.
- The prizes will be delivered via courier at the promoter’s costs at the postal address provided pursuant to Section 3.2 within thirty (30) working days from a valid acceptance of the prizes by the winners. The promoter is not responsible if a winner fails to take delivery of his/her prize.
- No cash alternative. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be resold. The promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prizes will only be awarded to the winners.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable publicity as may be required by the promoter in respect of the promotion. The promoter reserves the right to publish each winner's name, photograph and country on its website, Facebook page, Twitter account, Instagram account and other social media or to publicise the prize-giving presentation within a year of the closing date.
- The winners' name and country are available on request by emailing the promoter before May 30, 2016 at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Odds of winning the prizes depend on the number of eligible entries received during the competition period.
- No entries from agents, third parties, syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, script or the use of automated devices are permitted and no bulk entries.
- All costs and expenses not included within the prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
The promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to:
- i. verify the eligibility of any entrant (including their age and place of residence);
- ii. disqualify any entrant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions;
- iii. disqualify entrants who do not give correct contact details or those who make an entry on someone else's behalf.
- The promotion is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other partner of the promoter. Entrants acknowledge that these social media platform and partners shall not have any liability to them in connection with the promotion.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the promoter excludes liability for any losses, damages or claims incurred by any person in connection with the promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
- Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any entry or claim which for technical or other reasons is unsuccessful, incomplete, lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected.
- By accepting the prizes, the winners agree to release and hold harmless the promoter and its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies and each such companies’ officers, directors and employees from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the prize draw and/or receipt or use or misuse of the prizes. This release does not apply to claims for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of the promoter.
PROMOTER'S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- Any decision of the promoter in respect of the promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
- All personal data submitted in connection with the promotion will be processed by the promoter for the purposes of administering and managing the promotion and prizes (where applicable) and verifying the eligibility of each participant as well as for the purpose of sending the participant information on Coach collections launches, new arrivals and exclusive invitations. The promoter will not use any personal data for any other purposes without the consent of the relevant participant.By participating in the promotion, each entrant consents to the use of their personal data in accordance with these terms and conditions. In particular, each entrant agrees that their personal information may be processed by Coach, Inc., 516 West 34th Street, New York, NY 10001, U.S.A. and Coach Stores Limited, Lower Ground Floor, 2 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0PU, United Kingdom and their subsidiary companies (“COACH”) acting as data controllers. Coach will collect and use each entrant’s personal data for marketing purposes and may transfer this data outside of the EU to jurisdictions with differing standards of protection of personal information. By submitting personal information to enter this promotion, each entrant is expressly consenting to receiving marketing correspondence from Coach. Entrants may access, update, correct, or suppress their personal data, or object to receiving further marketing communications from Coach by sending, at any time, a request in writing to Coach Consumer Services, Lower Ground Floor, 2 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0PU, United Kingdom or sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Any images are an illustrative example and do not show the exact prizes.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Each participant irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this promotion or these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Coach Stores Limited, Lower Ground Floor, 2 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0PU, United Kingdom.