- Customer Care
- COVID-19 FAQs
Here are a few of the things we know you would like to hear about:
When will your stores be re-opening?
Keeping our customers and store teams safe is our top priority.
The majority of our stores will remain closed across Europe and will re open on a store by store basis in line with government guidance.
Re-openings will be updated here
What safety measures are you putting in stores if they re-open?
We will be taking precautions to protect our customers and store teams and this may vary depending on region.
- Limited number of customers in stores at one time.
- Social distancing outlines within stores.
- Our store teams will be committed to wearing masks where the government outlines this and you may be asked to only enter the store whilst wearing a mask.
- In high traffic stores you will now see protective screens at the cash desk.
- Sanitation stations to easily dispose of masks and gloves.
- Reduced opening times to limit the traffic. We recommend checking here prior to planning your visit for up to date store times
Will all of your store services be available once open?
- You may notice some services will be limited, but we aim to have back to normal as soon as it is safe to do so. This may include repairs or where we need to use a third party.