- Customer Care
Returns & Exchanges
Please note that as a result of Brexit, you may experience some delays in receiving your order or in the processing of your returns. In response, our returns period has been extended from 30 days to 60 days for all purchases made between 20th December 2020 – 30th January 2021.
We hope you enjoy your Coach online purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your online order, please return the item(s) to us within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please note that purchases made during sales, clearance or other promotional periods must be returned within 14 days of date of receipt. All merchandise must be in new and unused condition and accompanied by the original receipt for us to accept the return. Refunds will be provided to the same account you used to pay for the item. Your items must be returned by mail to our Online Returns Department (c/o Bleckmann UK Ltd, Coach Returns, Plot 2110 Tornado, Magna Park, Wellington Parkway, Lutterworth, LE17 4XP, United Kingdom). If eligible, our Online Returns Department will process your return for a full refund in the original form of payment within 30 days of purchase.
Return by Mail in a few easy steps!
- Fill out the return form included with your order and be sure to include the form in the return package.
- Return shipping is free for new and unused items using the Prepaid Return Label included with your order. When returning your order:
- Affix the Prepaid return label to the shipping box.
- Take your package to a designated return drop off location.
- To locate your nearest drop off point please visit the following link www.dpd.co.uk/apps/shopfinder and enter your Postcode or Town.
- If you misplaced your return label, please contact our Customer Care team and we will send you a new one.
- If you’d like to return your item(s) using another carrier, this will be done at your cost. Please note that by using another carrier, Coach will not be liable for any misplaced parcels. Please send your item(s) via traceable means to our Online Returns Department:
COACH Online Returns Department
Bleckmann UK Ltd,
Plot 2110 Tornado,
Magna Park, Wellington Parkway,
LE17 4XP Lutterworth,
- Exchanges cannot be accepted in stores. If you would like to exchange your item, please return the item you wish to exchange to our online store and place a new order on our site.
- If you have received an online order as a gift and wish to return it, please note that it will be refunded to the purchaser‘s original method of payment.
Incorrect/ Manufacturing Fault/ or Damaged Products
- Incorrect Product – If you have received an incorrect item in your order, you may return it and we will replace it with the correct item. Please fill out the return form included with your order – notate the reason code and mark the “Replace with correct item” checkbox. If the item is no longer available, it will be refunded.
- Manufacturing Fault/ Damaged Product – If the item you received is damaged or contains a defect, you may return the product and following assessment, we will replace it with the same item. Please fill out the return form included with your order – notate the reason code and mark the “Replace with same item” checkbox. If the item is no longer available, it will be refunded.
- We do not accept returns of pierced jewellery or liquid products where the hygiene seal or cellophane wrapper has been broken or removed, nor of custom-made items.
- Monogrammed products (including the hangtag), Cut-to-Size Belts and personalised items may not be exchanged or returned. If your monogrammed / personalised item has arrived damaged, please contact our customer care team and they will assist you further.
Returns made during a promotional offer
- Our full returns policies will apply. If you place an order using a spend and save code, and return an item from your order that brings the total value of your order under the minimum spend, then the terms of the code have no longer been met.
Your purchase will no longer qualify for this promotional offer. This may mean that the amount you're refunded for the returned item is adjusted, or that no refund will be given.