- Customer Care
Returns & Exchanges
We hope you enjoy your Coach online purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your online order, please return the item(s) to us within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Please note that purchases made during sales, clearance or other promotional periods must be returned within 14 days of delivery date. All merchandise must be in new and unused condition and accompanied by the original receipt for us to accept the return. Refunds will be provided to the same account you used to pay for the item. Your items must be returned by mail to our Online Returns Department (c/o Bleckmann UK Ltd, Coach Returns, Plot 2110 Tornado, Magna Park, Wellington Parkway, Lutterworth, LE17 4XP, United Kingdom). If eligible, our Online Returns Department will process your return for a full refund in the original form of payment within 30 days of purchase.
We do not accept returns of pierced jewelry or liquid products where the hygiene seal or cellophane wrapper has been broken or removed.
Monogrammed/personalized items (including hangtags), Cut-to-Size Belts and personalized products may not be exchanged or returned. If your monogrammed / personalized item has arrived damaged or with incorrect monogram, please contact our customer care team and they will assist you further.
Return by Mail in a few easy steps!
- Fill out the return form included with your order and be sure to include the form in the return package.
- Return shipping is free for new and unused items using the Prepaid Return Label included with your order. When returning your order:
- Affix the Prepaid return label to the shipping box.
- Take your package to a designated return drop off location.
- To locate your nearest drop off point please visit the following link for Royal Mail returning label: Return my Item or for DHL returning label visit Find your nearest DHL Service Point | DHL Express and enter your Postcode or Town.
- Keep a record of your return tracking number or proof of return receipt.
- In case of further questions, you can contact our customer care team Customer Care who will arrange collection for your return on your behalf. Note the tracking number from your return to ensure that the package arrives at the warehouse.
- If you misplaced your return label, please contact our Customer Care team and we will send you a new one.
- If you’d like to return your item(s) using another carrier, this will be done at your cost. Please note that by using another carrier, Coach will not be liable for any misplaced parcels. Please send your item(s) via traceable means to our Online Returns Department:
COACH Online Returns Department
Bleckmann UK Ltd,
Plot 2110 Tornado,
Magna Park, Wellington Parkway,
LE17 4XP Lutterworth,
Online orders Returned in store
- Paypal or Klarna orders purchased online cannot be refunded in stores, please return your order by Mail. Please follow above instructions for the return.
- Online Orders placed with Paypal or Klarna can be exchanged at a store for the price paid for the item with proof of purchase.
- Exchanges cannot be accepted in stores. If you would like to exchange your item, please return the item you wish to exchange to our online store and place a new order on our site.
- If you have received an online order as a gift and wish to return it, please note that it will be refunded to the purchaser‘s original method of payment.
- In general terms, items purchased in a store may not be returned through the online returns service. If you wish to return your store purchase, you can contact the store where you have originally made the purchase and they will arrange collection of your return. Items returned must be in their unused condition (including original packaging ) and accompanied by the original receipt for us to accept the return. Incomplete, damaged, worn soiled or altered returns, or anything Coach reasonably believes has been used, will not be accepted and therefore sent back to the customer. Please note pierced jewelry or liquid products where the hygiene seal or cellophane wrapper has been broken or removed cannot be exchanged or returned. Monogrammed/personalized items (including hangtags), Cut-to-Size Belts and personalized products may not be exchanged or returned.
Incorrect/ Manufacturing Fault/ or Damaged Products
- Incorrect Product – If you have received an incorrect item in your order, you may return it and we will replace it with the correct item. Please fill out the return form included with your order – notate the reason code and mark the “Replace with correct item” checkbox. If the item is no longer available, it will be refunded.
- Manufacturing Fault/ Damaged Product – If the item you received is damaged or contains a defect, you may return the product and following assessment, we will replace it with the same item. Please fill out the return form included with your order – notate the reason code and mark the “Replace with same item” checkbox. If the item is no longer available, it will be refunded.
Returns made during a promotional offer or sale season
- Our full returns and delivery policy applies. In case of refund, the amount will always match the purchase price.