- Stores & Sites
- Terms of Sale
Terms and Conditions of Sale
The products purchased on uk.coach.com are directly sold by Coach Stores Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Coach”, "the Vendor" or "We" or "Us"). Coach Stores Limited has its registered office in the United Kingdom at 2 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0PU – business register number 07224597 and VAT number GB 997139658.
Request for further information can be made through our Contact Us area or sent to the address Coach Customer Care, Coach Stores Limited, 2 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0PU. If you need any assistance, go to the Customer Care area on uk.coach.com, where you will find information on orders, shipping, returns and other general information on the services provided by Coach.
1. Our Business Policy
- 1.1 We offers products (hereafter referred as the “Products”) for sale on uk.coach.com. This e-commerce business services are available exclusively to its end users, i.e. consumers. We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Products for any commercial, business or resale purposes and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
- 1.2 These Terms and Conditions of Sale (together with the documents referred to herein) regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to the Products on uk.coach.com between the users of uk.coach.com and the Vendor.
2. How to Execute a Contract With the Vendor
- 2.1 To place an order for the purchase of one or more Products, you must fill out the online order form and send it electronically to the Vendor through the Check Out section of uk.coach.com, following the relevant instructions.
- 2.2 The order form contains a summary of these Terms and Conditions of Sale, information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and corresponding unit price (including all applicable fees and taxes), the type of payment that you may use in order to purchase each product, shipping terms for the purchased products, shipping and delivery costs and the terms and conditions for returning purchased products.
- 2.3 An order shall be deemed to have been submitted when the Vendor receives your order form electronically and the order information has been verified as correct.
- 2.4 Before submitting your order form for the purchase of products, you will be asked to carefully read the Terms and Conditions of Sale. We recommend that you print a copy using the print option and to save or reproduce a copy thereof for your own personal use.
- 2.5 The order form will be filed in our data base for the time required to process your order and as provided by law. You may access your order form by logging in and visiting the area called Order Status.
- 2.6 English is the language used for executing contracts with the Vendor.
- 2.7 After your order form has been submitted, the Vendor will process your order.
- 2.8 The information available on uk.coach.com does not constitute a binding offer to sell Products described on uk.coach.com. We reserve the right, at any time after receipt of your order, to accept or decline it, or any portion thereof, in our sole discretion, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or after your credit card has been charged.
- 2.9 We may not process purchases when there are not sufficient guarantees of solvency, when orders are incomplete or incorrect, or the products are no longer available or fraud is suspected. In the above cases, we shall inform you by e-mail that the contract has not been executed and that we have not carried out your purchase order for one or several of the above reasons. If the products displayed on uk.coach.com are no longer available at the time of your last access and once we have received your order form, we shall inform you of the unavailability of the ordered products. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, we will refund the amount paid for those items.
- 2.11 Should you wish to cancel your order, please contact Customer Care. Cancellation may not be possible especially if the shipment process has already started. In any cases, you are entitled to return your purchase in the conditions provided in our Return Policy.
- 2.12 Upon submission of an order form, the Vendor shall send you a purchase order receipt e-mail, containing a summary of the order form (the products' main characteristics, information on the price and payment, shipment and shipping costs).
- 2.13 Upon shipment of your purchase, the Vendor shall send you a shipment confirmation via e-mail.
3. Product and Pricing Information
- 3.1 On uk.coach.com, Coach only offers products marked with the "Coach" trademark. These products are purchased by us directly from the manufacturers authorized by Coach, Inc.
- 3.2 We do not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality than the corresponding market standards.
- 3.3 The main characteristics of the Products are shown on uk.coach.com on each product page.
- 3.4 Please note that the products displayed on uk.coach.com may be samples. Details of the Products may slightly change over the course of the seasons. Although we have made every efforts to display the Products and their colors as accurately as possible, the displayed colors of the Products will depend upon the monitor of the user and we cannot guarantee that the user's monitor will accurately portray the actual colors of the products. Moreover, we are not responsible for typographical errors regarding price or any other matter.
- 3.5 Products displayed may be out of stock (especially during seasonal sales) or discontinued and the prices are subject to change. Subject to the foregoing, any prices displayed are quoted in pounds, Sterling, UK VAT included, and are effective only for purchases within the United Kingdom.
- 3.6 Promotional offers and sales offered in stores do not apply online and vice versa.
- 3.7 Products saved in your Shopping Bag on uk.coach.com are not reserved. The site may time out and you may lose your selection until you place the order.
- 3.8 Products sold by uk.coach.com may come in a protective packaging and/or with an identification tag attached with a disposable seal. When trying on the products you should neither alter the Products not remove or alter the tag or seal from the purchased Products. Failing to take these precautions, you would not be allowed to return the purchased Products.
- 4.1 TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE VENDOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF WHATEVER KIND RESULTING FROM WHATEVER CAUSE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGE, TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE IN NATURE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER THEORIES OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE USE OF THE VENDOR’S SITES AND/OR A PURCHASE OR AN OFFER TO PURCHASE MADE THROUGH THE VENDOR’S SITES AND/OR THE USE OF THE VENDOR’S PRODUCTS. However, we do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products, and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987
- 5.1 Payment of the Product prices and relevant costs for shipping and delivery must be made by using one of the procedures indicated on the order form.
- 5.2 We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, and PayPal. If you are using a payment card in another currency than Pounds Sterling, your bank may charge a fee for the transaction which we cannot predict or refund.
- 5.3 Your payment will be authorized once the order has been submitted, and fully debited several days later.
- 5.4 In case of payment by credit or debit card, our payment system ensures secure transactions, since all financial information (credit card number, expiry date, etc.) go directly to Worldpay which, thanks to an encryption protocol, guarantees the security of online transactions. Such financial information will not be used by the Vendor except for performing the procedure relevant to your purchase or issuing refunds in the case of returns in compliance with the exercise of your return right or for reporting cases of fraud to the police. The price for the purchase of Products and the corresponding costs for shipping and delivery, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account.
- 5.5 If applicable, promo codes are for online and unique use only. They are non-transferable.
- 5.6 VAT refunds are only available to international customers purchasing in stores. They are not available for online purchases.
6. Shipping and Delivery of the Products
- 6.1 Coach ships to all areas of the United Kingdom (the Channel Islands and Gibraltar being excluded). We offer free standard shipping. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of your order. Please check the Shipping Information area of uk.coach.com for shipping options, costs and estimated timeframes.
- 6.2 Orders to addresses outside the United Kingdom cannot be filled and will be automatically cancelled.
- 6.3 You are responsible for providing a correct address. Coach reserves the right to refuse to deliver to another address than the one which you initially provided.
- 6.4 Coach reserves the right to refuse orders made to the address of freight forwarding companies or PO Boxes. In case of shipment to such addresses Coach is not responsible for any loss or damage occurring to the Product(s) after delivery to the freight forwarding company or PO Box or upon return of the Product(s). Returns for any reason whatsoever will be at your own expenses and risk.
7. Return Policy
- We hope you enjoy your Coach purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please use the return form provided with your order and together return the item(s) to us within 30 days of purchase for full refund or exchange. Please note that purchases made during sales, clearance or other promotional periods must be returned within 14 days of date of receipt. All merchandise must be in new and unused condition and accompanied by the original receipt for us to accept the return. Your items must be returned by mail to our Online Returns Department (c/o Bleckmann Fashion & Lifestyle, Hanzepoort 20A, 7575 DA Oldenzaal, The Netherlands). If eligible, our Online Returns Department will process your return for a full refund within 14 days of receipt of your item(s), in the original form of payment and to the same account you used to pay for the item(s). These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- Return by Mail in a few easy steps!
- 1. Fill out the return form included with your order and be sure to include the form in the return package.
- 2. Return shipping is free for new and unused items using the Prepaid Return Label included with your order. When returning your order:
- Affix the Prepaid return label to the shipping box.
- Take your package to an authorised shipping outlet. The contact details for your shipping carrier can be found on your returns label. Alternatively, you can drop your parcel off at a participating Coach Retail Store to be shipped to our Online Returns Department on your behalf.
- If you misplaced your return label, please contact our Customer Care team and we will send you a new one.
- If you’d like to return your item(s) using another carrier, this will be done at your cost. Please note that by using another carrier, Coach will not be liable for any misplaced parcels. Please send your item(s) via traceable means to our Online Returns Department:
- COACH Online Returns Department
- c/o Bleckmann Fashion & Lifestyle, Hanzepoort 20A
- 7575 DA Oldenzaal, The Netherlands.
- 3. Note that it will take us several days to process your return. If eligible, the credit will post to your account according to the timeframe established by your financial institution.
Incorrect Product, manufacturing fault or damaged Products
9. Governing Law & Disputes
- 9.1 Ideally, we aim to resolve complaints internally within a reasonable timescale. If a solution cannot be found, you may decide to take your complaint to the RetailADR. This is an independent organisation specialising in providing an alternative dispute resolution service for consumers and retailers. You will need to refer your complaint to the RetailADR within 12 months after our final response. They can be contacted via: Post: RetailADR, 33 Floor, Euston Towers, 286 Euston Road, London NW1 3DP Telephone: 0203 137 8268 Website (for further information, conditions and online filing): https://www.retailadr.org.uk/ .
- 9.2 Alternatively, please note that the European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform which may be accessed here: https://ec.europa.eu/odr. If you would like to bring a matter to our attention, please send us an email at EUNotices@coach.com.
- 9.3 Any dispute relating in any way to these Terms and Conditions of Sale, your visit to uk.coach.com, or to any purchase, return or other transaction with the Site (collectively, “Dispute”) shall be governed and construed by English laws. You agree that proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. However, if you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts, and if you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
10. Amendments and Updates – Entire Agreement
- 10.1 Coach may at any time revise the terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions of Sale by updating this posting. You are bound by any revisions and should periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions which apply to your use of uk.coach.com.
- 10.2 The invalidity of any term, condition or provision in these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall not affect the enforceability of those portions of the Terms and Conditions of Sale deemed enforceable by applicable courts of law.